Oh no, this supplier is missing some contact details.
In early April 1864 a Public Meeting was held in the Guildhall, Stafford for the purpose of establishing a cricket club for the town. The Mayor, Mr J Pilling, presided and it was unanimously agreed to form such a club and to play its first game on 10th May. It may be that Stafford Cricket Club is being modest in its celebration of 150 years old since it seems that the town club existed as early as 1847, but was not placed on a firm footing until 1864. Some twenty years earlier the Staffordshire Advertiser reported that a meeting at the Talbot Inn had founded Stafford Victoria CC to play occasional games against village clubs and on 10th July 1847 a match was played between Stafford and Trentham at Trentham Park.